Friday, April 11, 2008

Back from South Africa

Hey there, Im now back from my medical leave to Pretoria, S. Africa. Everything is good, my results are also good, there is no proplem. It was a nice vacation though. I stayed in a beautiful B & B and ate some good food and visited a bird sanctuary. But mostly I watched T.V. in my bed in my room... It was sweet. Now im bout to head back to my site for a few weeks then I will be back for mid-service training and maybe head to Blantyr for some dance party.

So my project is now up on this website... www.peacecorps.gov ...please, please, please donate

Love yall-------------Ja-chi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are there so many big plastic buckets everywhere? r u making moonshine? Cliff says your a wino ;p

Justin said...

Hi Jamie, I am a recently returned volunteer from Senegal. My local Rotary group from Texas is planning a visit to Malawi and want to get in touch with the country director to discuss possible collaboration with the Peace Corps. Is it possible to send his/ her email address to me so that I can get in touch with them about this? thanks, my email is kosoris (at) gmail.com. I appreciate it, keep up the good work.